Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 20: I thought of you today...


It's a gray, thoughtful sort of day.  Thinking about adoption, and the little one we will, one day, in God’s time, welcome into our home and family.
*****************************************

I thought of you today as I helped ladies at church make blankets for other mamas and their babies.
            I look forward to wrapping you in the blanket of our families’ love.
I thought of you today as I talked about my third born baby and how nursing her was so hard.
I look forward to holding you close, looking into your eyes, and nursing you, yes, 
even with a bottle.
I thought of you today as I talked about how there hasn’t been the hoped for phone call from 
our agency.
I look forward to that phone call, and I am trusting in the perfection of God’s timing.
I thought of you today as I stood in the department store baby section, looking at the boys clothes, the girls clothes, and wondered, which ones will I need?
I look forward to the day when I will know, and when I can make that longed-for purchase!
I thought of you today as I read Alicia’s news, and I rejoiced over their happiness with such pure joy!
            I look forward to writing such a post, someday.
I thought of you today, little one, and I look forward to meeting you!
******************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment