Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15: gift after gift


How do you look a week in the face with challenges staring right back at you?  Count His gifts…

: a  productive weekend crossing things off of my list
: sisters playing ALL DAY outside, in the treehouse, on the trampoline, so happy
: a weekend with Boy Scouts for my boy, camping and leadership training
: sharing my heart, and being understood
: morning quiet with coffee and the Word
: helping friends after church
: great time studying Galatians with our Sunday afternoon home fellowship
: coming back home after home fellowship to a high schooler doing my dishes!
: taking time with my husband before his week away
: trusting in God’s provision for this week on my own with the kids
: full cupboards after a trip to the grocery store
: a restful night of sleep

****************************************
This is day 15 of 31 Days hosted at The Nesting Place - click on the button to read other 31 Day posts...just about halfway there!





No comments:

Post a Comment