Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daybook on a Saturday morning

A snapshot of life right now..

:: Outside my window...

It is warmer than I would like it to be in November, sunny and bright. I can hear the washer and dryer working hard, and the giggly voices of my girls as they play on the driveway.

::I am thinking...

That I love Saturdays where I can make my own agenda. After writing, I will make a good long list. Then I will cross things off, one by one.

::I am thankful...

For health; for a house that gets messy because of the six precious lives held inside; for hot coffee; for yard sales where I met a neighbor and scored three Rosamunde Pilcher books!

::In the kitchen...

Ummm….it’s a bit of a mess and will definitely be on my list for today!

::I am wearing...

The clothes I wore to the gym this morning. I am not showering until I get some things crossed off said list…I do confess to being a bit stinky!

:I am creating...

Order in my home today. And hopefully some weed-free flower beds.

::I am going...

To my in-laws house for Thanksgiving and I can’t wait! Their home is definitely one of my happy places.

::I am wondering...
What to get my daughters for Christmas?  Already scored an awesome gift for my son!

::I am reading...

Emma by Jane Austen

::I am hoping...

That phone will ring…

::I am looking forward to...

A book club meeting on Pride and Prejudice that I am hosting next Saturday.

::A favorite quote for today...

  I read this in the comments of Sweetwater’s last 31-Day post (her series on abiding is POWERFUL…check it out!)

“A cup brimful of sweetness cannot spill one drop of bitter, no matter how suddenly jarred.”
 - Amy Carmichael
                                                                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment